Follow revasrags2roses

Going Green for real....



I am proof positive that any trend 
can be reproduced in a thrift shop!
This isn't one of my best outfits, but I scored several printed pants from Goodwill and other thrift stores the other day. I can't wait to share them with you all. I am also gonna start "Told-Ya-So-Tuesday". What is it, you ask? It is gonna be a regular feature here at Rags2Roses, where I show you a trend that I thrifted. Sound fun? I can't wait!
I hope your weekend is going to be awesome!!!
xXx
Reva
pants,hat,bag,scarf,shoes: THRIFTED / sweater: SEARS.CLX.

7 comments:

Linda said...

I'm no fashionista but I like those pants! green and (sorta) polka dots can't be wrong. Looking forward to Told Ya so Tuesdays.

Anonymous said...

The print on the pants look like bubbles!

his_girl_friday said...

Those pants are fantastic.

Melanie said...

I'm wild about pants with prints now too. These green ones are fantastic!

oomph. said...

LOVE these pants! I totally agree looks can be replicated, and I often like the thrifted looks better!

[oomph.]

The Key To Chic said...

Love the idea! Also love the print of those pants, I am obsessed! What a find!

citizen rosebud said...

I think that's a GREAT idea- and I think you should have a regular DIY day. And then in your header have those features easy to reference. xo. Bella Q

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin