Follow revasrags2roses

Talent


ON TALENT
* * * * * * * *
Your mom calls you talented 
because she wants you to feel special. 
You are special but that’s another post. 
Your friends say you’re talented 
because they want you to buy them a drink. 
Your Facebook friends like your photos...
We’re all born with talent, each in our own way.  
It’s our unique and beautiful voice. 
Call it God. Call it your highest self. 
Call it your creative muse. It’s there. 
Over the years, for various reasons, that voice gets buried.


Thanks for allowing me to connect ...
To enjoy my why.


don't forget to enter give-a-way :)
xXx
Reva

5 comments:

citizen rosebud said...

Reva, your acquaintance, nay FRIENDSHIP is such a sweet highlight in my bloggy life. You have such a bright spirit, and irrepressible style. You don't need to like my photos for me to like you! xo. -Bella Q

Bespoke Biddie said...

this was a really lovely post like really on my journey to reconnect with that voice your words are definitely a welcomed beacon of light

- PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
- PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

Sunnie
(.=

Melanie said...

Great post. It makes me think. Thanks for sharing your voice.

Love the sparkle and the fabulous shades.

Anonymous said...

It's true! The sequins are lovely with your green jacket.

Forest City Fashionista said...

What a cool quote! I found your blog through Citizen Rosebud, and it looks like we "hang out" with a lot of the same bloggers. You have some real kick-ass style going on--I'll be following!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin