Follow revasrags2roses

Internet Shopping Addict

Hi everyone!
Call this dress 'Bargain of the Year' :)
The past couple months I have been drawn to Newport News... daily...
It all started with my love for some leopard print leggings. I got them and got on their mailing list. I would ooh and ahh over their expensive dresses til one day 
they had a HUGE sale on their mark-down page.I thought if I didn't enjoy these bargains, someone else sure would! I was hooked like a junkie. 
           I got this 'high-low flounce' dress for $7.80... Recently I've gotten 4 more items at $5.00 each!!! (no they aren't paying me) so I am here to share that their site is going nuts and oh yeah, "Hi, I'm Reva, an internet bargain addict." 
(I can't wait to pair it down with denim;) So, forgive me, my thrift-store junkies. 
The shipping costs made me hit bottom....
Darn Wrinkle.... I should've got out that iron....
I've made a vow to shop ONLY in thrift stores for 3 months, 
if I shop at all!
xXx
Reva ;)

7 comments:

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Love the dress. Reva, remember that if no one bought retail there would be very little in thrift shops. Buying bargains at retail is good too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
See you tonight!
Love You - Forever X Infinity

Anonymous said...

And you will probably get better things there anyway.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE and from a fellow addict...I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

I love the high/low profile of the hem. I had no idea that you could find dresses this inexpensive on the net. That's cheaper than the thrifts!

Melanie said...

You are the goddess of new shopping finds! This is an amazing dress!! I love that first photo!

Anonymous said...

That is one cute dress and your look is gorg, and I can relate to feeling somewhat guilty when I buy new. Say it with me: we're allowed to buy new, at least every once in a while! :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin