Follow revasrags2roses

Dr. DoThrifter...

I found this dress last week and thought of 
Indiana Adams' dress covered in camels ;)
It seems that quirky animal clothing is on trend right now, 
So I had to get this one. Plus, it is so cool! 
You can always find an animal something-or-other at Goodwill...
Another proof-positive trend that can be thrifted.
What can I say?

If we could talk to the animals, learn their languages,
Maybe take an animal degree.
We'd study elephant and eagle, buffalo and beagle,
Alligator, guinea pig and flea.

If we could talk to the animals, learn their languages,
Think of all the things we could discuss.
If we could walk with the animals, Talk with the animals,
Grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals,
And they could squeak and squawk and speak and talk to us!
(Dr. Doolittle)

Here's to a great Week!
outfit: dress/scarf/necklace as belt/shoulder pouch: THRIFTED
Tomorrow is "Told-Ya-So-Tuesday"
a new segment here at Rags2Roses,
where I show you how to find any trend at a thrift store...
xXx
Reva

9 comments:

Lesa said...

Reva! Thanks so much for noticing I'm back.

Zebras are my fav jungle animal, you look awesome as usual, but the zebra is the thing I'm loving the most about this look.

Missed you!
Lesa
Always Summer

Gracey the Giant said...

That tunic is amazing!

Also, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm happy to find another thrift store junkie!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the last pose. And it is true, there are wonderful, one-of-a-kind finds in the thrifts.

citizen rosebud said...

I love that dress/jumper on ya! You rock it! Looking forward to your Told Ya So- I think a regular feature on how to shop trends in the thrift store is BRILLIANT!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Reva - you look fantastic in your zebra dress! Now I want one too, but it's probably a one-in-a-million find : > Thanks so much for sharing your cool look with Visible Monday.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the look - the dress/tunic rocks and so does the necklace!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the look - the dress/tunic rocks and so does the necklace!

mispapelicos said...

I am so very much into print with animals, so I love, love your gorgeous zebra top, Reva.
Have a lovely week.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Frocktasia said...

Wow, this is an AMAZING outfit!
The gorgeous zebra tunic and the stunning necklace are to die for...x

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin