Follow revasrags2roses

Dream Big, Dream to the Left

DRESS: Target / SWEATER: Thrifted / HAT: thrifted / BEADS: Sears,clx.


my blogger's prayer

Style comes from imagination...
It has nothing to do with money...
Style comes from within.
Fashion is an art...

So Step into this room
And think outside the box...
Let your mind roam wildly
And creativity will fly

Inspiration lies inside your centered self...
I won't allow the negative to come close to my skin,
A herd can never fly-
Remember this, Begin.

Dream big...
Dream to the left,
Imagination grows
with each stilletto's step!


“The first question I ask myself when something doesn’t seem to be beautiful 
is why do I think it’s not beautiful. 
And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.”
~ John Cage
 American composer, music theorist, writer, philosopher and artist.
 Cage was one of the leading figures of the post-war AVANTE-GARDE.
Critics have lauded him as one of the most influential American composers of the 20th century. 
He was also instrumental in the development of modern dance. 
The i Ching an ancient Chinese classic text on changing events, 
became Cage's standard composition tool for the rest of his life.
(Source: Wikipedia)
Have an inspired weekend!
xXx
Reva

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the black & white versions of this outfit. cool effect.

The Beatniq said...

Love the old vintage look to the photos!
I'm actually moving to Nashville (again) next month. lol. Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white. thanks for the inspiration.

xxx maruschka

citizen rosebud said...

Great photos of a beautiful woman. Happy weekend to you friend.

Melanie said...

I looove those weathered photos! Excellent effect, especially with that look! John Cage's silence is one of my favourites and I enjoyed performance art at school.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin