Follow revasrags2roses

With Thanks....

Hi all!
I'd like to say a big Hello and Thanks to all my newest followers!
Doing a blog post everyday is such a great way for me to practice my love for creativity, but it is so much more enjoyable when you know that other's appreciate your work as well. And, blogging is a work of art. I love to meet new blog buddies. I love seeing their creativity whether through their outfit choices, photos, blog layouts, even the fonts they choose!
All of the things tell me a little bit about who you are. In the beginning of my blog, I blared out an overbearing "look at me" vibe, including a new soundtrack each day (people really hated that one ;)... There are some new, really great ones out there and I must update my blogroll. Bear with me, I am slow :)

 This button is for a new blog buddy:
the
a bohemian thrifter as well!

HANDMADE DRESS,BAG,SCARF: thrift store 
 CARDI: Target,75%off / SHOES: Dot's,clx
Over the couple years, I have cleaned up my blog a lot, 
Though photo overload will always be my weak link :) But that's not too bad.
My mentor told me to try to keep it down to five. Gosh, that's hard...
Another bloggy tip: get a mentor! 
She has been a blog-saver!
Sorry Zen-Master ;) Love ya!
xXx
Reva

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Love that crazy pattern mixing!

mispapelicos said...

Love, love your perfect clash of pink and red prints and patterns.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for shout out, I am so glad to have found another kindered thrifting spirit! That's too funny about the soundtrack. I experienced that once on a blog and found it so annoying ... which is too bad/odd it's so easy to be a sentimental muck about, say, 80s music!

Forest City Fashionista said...

Excellent pattern mixing and Tres Awesome shoes! I had just started following the Grunge Queen after she commented on my blog; she's got great style.

citizen rosebud said...

Girl- your style has always been aces- and I'm glad it is now easier to approach with your streamlined (and soundless) blog. You rock in your photos, today I love the vibrant colors- the bold pattern mix and YOU!
Rock on, amiga! xo. -Bella Q

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

I love all the pattern mixing and the lovely colors in this outfit. It made me happy to see it.

silvergirl said...

love that dress, i see it is handmade
did you thrift it or make it yourself?
brett

Anonymous said...

I love the tasseled bag! And the color and pattern combo in this look is wonderful.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin