Follow revasrags2roses

Two Ways to Style a Tunic

Hi everyone :)
Have you entered the give-a-way yet?
Click on the widget or just go to yesterday's post....
I'm easy ;)
I had so much fun with this tunic and could have kept on and on, 
but I think it's time to wash it. Here are a couple more ways I styled it.

First, with pattern mixing and wide leg pants...
I knotted one side to give a tucked effect and added feather dangle earrings.

Second, I ditched the black floppy for a giant straw hat,
Basic black leggings and open-toe clogs.
The cloth belled belt is also from India, a gift from Vix.

I'm really excited to be a part of this collaboration so
please enter and tell a woman in India she can hope for a better life...
click here to enter:
Hugs,
Reva :)

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay, I'm 191 for you, not quite as exciting as 50 but it will have to do... Ha! I loove your palazzo pants! I love your philosophy and your style!

citizen rosebud said...

You are rockin' it both ways! I love the look of the tunic with the palazzo pants, it's so Cali chic. Then skinny minnie you in the leggings- totally a look that looks good everyday, all day. Great stylings, Reeves!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I enjoyed wearing mine with the leggings and pink sandals...but I love those striped pants!! I pick my winner tomorrow and I will send others to you, Terri, and Anne!!

Anonymous said...

I love it with the wide leg pants!!
The top is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the combo with the pattern mixing. You could really see the possibilities in this top--great styling.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love it belted! So cute!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin