Follow revasrags2roses

Inspiring Creatures


 While spending the afternoon looking for inspiration, I was blown away 
by the color and pattern mixing of Creatures Of The Wind. 
A relatively new design team, these looks seem to be blog inspired.
 The DIY concepts and Indie/Eclectic looks ring my bell and make my mind go pitter-pat! 
Heading to my closet, now..........



CREATURES OF THE WIND was founded in 2007
 by Shane Gabier and Christopher Peters, both graduates of The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, where they studied fashion design, concept and theory. Their first collection appeared on the cover of WWD in June, 2008. COTW has since received critical press coverage from many other national and international media outlets, including Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Paper Magazine, Dazed and Confused, Marie Claire and Nylon.

6 comments:

Kori said...

Wow gorgeous looks honey! I hope you're having a great weekend...if you get a chance, check out my new giveaway! Kori xoxo

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2012/04/sponsor-giveaway-come-enter.html

mispapelicos said...

There is nothing better than inspiration, wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Love the 1st and 2nd pic so much.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Queen Treasure said...

very gorgeous...whaha...everything is amazing and inspirational
btw lets follow each other if u like
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Young at Heart said...

inspiring stuff....loving the plaid!!

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb said...

Thank you so much Reva for your wonderful comments on my blog, am now following you back (ooh I'm No.200)!!! These pics are amazing, I love the headpiece in the first pic and ALL the outfits in the last. Great choices...!

Catherine x
http://notdressedaslamb.com/

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

OMG, what a gorgeous collection. That second photo? I want everything in it. Thanks for sharing!

And thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog during this time. I appreciate your support, Reva.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin