Follow revasrags2roses

How to Dress an Apple...

DRESS: Forever 21 / JACKET: thrifted / SCARF: Gift from Pam / HAT: Dot's / BELT: thrifted
Hi all!
I've been watching reruns of a show called "How to Look Good Naked" with Gok (I love him!!). I've finally learned how to dress an 'apple' or an 'H' shape-depending on the day...
Don't belt the tummy area (the apple), but do belt underneath or over-top. It really works to hide said 'flaw' aka, my bloomin' belly! And a trapeze look will work as well. Plus belting an 'apple' in the center will bring attention to your jumblies-You hour-glass figures have the goods ;  And, did you know a size 14/16 is an average size? 
I just knew those stick figures weren't normal...
Big jumblie hugs,
Reva ;)
CLICK HERE:

7 comments:

citizen rosebud said...

However you slice it, you sure look delicious!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Great styling and I love that scarf!!

Melanie said...

Great look! I love that maxi! I have watched How to Look Good Naked too. I would like to see the men do runway in their underwear - um, maybe not...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mispapelicos said...

Love you in this maxi dress, Reva.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Reva, I don't think you are an apple shape at all. As to belting above or below the belly, I don't think I would agree with that for my extra large apple shape. I do like to belt underneath my jacket to give the illusion of a waist.
I love you in a maxi and you look fab in this one.

Anonymous said...

love the outfit reva!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin