Follow revasrags2roses

Weekends

 Favorite Skirt, Favorite Scarf, Favorite Hat,
Favorite Guy!
On the weekends, I get to go thrifting (1/2 price Saturdays)  and shooting, 
trying to learn more about photography-
Which allow for the bohemian 'artsy-fartsy' look ;)
Made from an old quilt...
Different Saturday, Different Outfit.
I swear this sweater kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger...
 Cropped and tied old skirt.
Chopping off 4 inches of hair...
Listening to classic alternative rock,
Plus a DIY project in the works, Look familiar?

 Trolling the web for inspiration and DIY ideas...
(source: Google Search)


Lovin' the graphic tees coupled with flowy skirts, 
the high-low hems, fringe and tribal maxi's.

I am also getting more involved in groups like:
If you're a mid-westerner, pop in and join. 
It's a great way to build new friends and followers!

Hey! I bet there's a ANTM marathon today ;)
How's YOUR weekend goin'?
xXx
Reva

10 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love the second look with the pigtails..so great! Alas, I am not in the Midwest...Texas is Southwest! But, I hope your Midwest Group has tons of fun. Stop by today and see the graphic T I found at Goodwill...I think you will like it! Happy Saturday!

Frocktasia said...

Dearest Reva,
I'm in love with that beatiful quilted vest & that sweater is awesome.
Thanks for leaving such wonderful comments on my recent blog posts.
I'd be delighted to an interview with you.
Lot's of love, Jennie...x

Linda said...

so far the weekend is great-I am in my jammies, in front of the computer and just got off the phone from a call from my sweet granddaughter. Life is good! I love the quilt vest! and yes! I am in the Midwest, not a fashion blogger, but a fashion blog lurker.

365beautywishes said...

I am in, your photo and blog are so awesome!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

REVA!!!! You are smashing, just STUNNING! Oh dear, how NICE of you to visit me today! You found me though Pam? She is wonderful! I SO LOVE it when a woman enjoys dressing up. I am an elementary school teacher and I DRESS UP TO THE NINES, even if I am working with fourth graders. I believe in feeling READY TO GO and CHARGE!!!!!

Love your boots, your choice of skirts and your spirit. Hope to see you again!!! ENJOY THAT SHOPPING!!! Anita

The Key To Chic said...

The quilted vest had me at hello. I can imagine so many wears to wear it, it's adorable!

Melanie said...

Clothing from quilts - love that!

Melanie said...

Clothing from quilts - love that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, there is loads to love in this post. First, the mustard skirt...I can think of about a zillion ways to style that thing. Love to see the appearance of your hubby. The quilted vest is something I'd love too, but the pigtails! Yes, to the pigtails.

Forest City Fashionista said...

You look so gorgeous in the pigtails and the awesome sunglasses - what a great look on you!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin