Follow revasrags2roses

SIMPLE GREEN AND BLACK LAYERS






Wind and a vintage Scarf !


A Pink Beret .


A Black and Gray Cardigan.


A Heart Shaped brooch.


Green leggings and Brown boots with white socks.


A white cardigan underneath and my black tunic dress over a forest green turtleneck.


And green and copper dangle earrings.

A simple outfit for running errands . I believe this scarf was originally made for a man , thus making it wider and longer . Not alot to say today . Getting prepared for my trip and feeling a cold coming on = Oh NO !
The layers were warm and cozy . I think I'll have some warm cocoa !

2 comments:

Eyeliah said...

the beret and the brooch are lovely accessories here!

piglet said...

I love your layering, and the pink beret is adorable!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin