Follow revasrags2roses

GREEN TRENCH / Homeward Bound Summary




This outfit was what I wore home from my Parent's house. I was refreshed , but sad to leave. The trip gave me a chance to spend time meditating on the important things in life. Family, letting go of regret, staying connected to Creativity. I needed a soul bath, and the country is a perfect place for renewal. I got lots of hugs, and felt the sense of safety I get when sleeping at my parent's. Stress drained away and the city didn't seem so harsh as when I left it ! I can't believe it's been two weeks already!


Trench: Liz , Skirt : Rue 21, Glasses, Wal-mart.






" Good Bye Blue Sky "






My Mom.


Homeward Bound outfit re-cap :













" Welcome Back ! "



No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin