Yep, I CUT MY BANGS !
All by Myself. Enough said !
Then , I start reading up on WHY i did it , and found a way to rationalize my impulsive scissor-happy moment.
1. LONG FACE ? Add Bangs .
2. Highlights will add dimension to hair , especially BANGS.
3. With a long face like mine , layers around the face or curls add width to your face.
BANGS can cover a high forehead.
4. BANGS can add a special touch to an up-do.
Or Pony Tail.
5. Side-swept BANGS add dimension to dark hair.
6. BANGS can add a youthful appearance to any style.
7. Highlighted BANGS make you laugh really hard .
And make you feel "Special" like Chrissy Hynde.
The most flattering cut and style for all face types.
Heidi's shoulder-length, face-framing curls with BANGS.
Also, if you have straight hair , create more width with bangs.
Chin length bobs / cuts are ideal as they create the illusion of width.
Curls and waves also create width.
Avoid extremely long or short cuts if your face is long.
( Info : about.com )
(Yes , I had to air-brush )
My first banged outfit post :
( In a rain storm , no less ! )
Ahh , growing older gracefully . What a trip !