Follow revasrags2roses

NEUTRALS AND BOOTS


My favorite clothes season is Fall or Spring. Sweater Weather. Mother Nature gave me a nice ending to spring this weekend. In a few more days it's supposed to  be in the 70's. After the longest Feb. in history, I'm not complaining!



At first , I put on these vintage peep toes, but they didn't seem to work.


Then I tried my old Eastland hikers. Maybe with sox ? But still didn't seem to work. Then I remembered my really tall, black riders hadn't been worn all winter, so I grabbed them instead. I liked the contrast.


They kinda went with the grays in my flower and scarf. 


I layered a cream skirt, a cotton slip-dress over a pale green T, and one of my fav. sweaters.
Done !


Dark green tights by Land's End , Scarf by Ann Taylor, thrifted.



I felt very "Me" in this look.


I used to wear these boots to work almost daily when I first got them. They are very worn. Then I found a similar , shorter pair that I've worn for the past 2 yrs. I likes me boots !!!
Today, the sun is Shinin' and I'm heading out to the Library then for a walk. See Ya !

1 comment:

JordanMayTwigs said...

I love this outfit.

Who am I kidding?
I've loved all your outfits.

I might have to steal that slip idea.
I've got a few slips I've been dieing to wear.
But it's been too cold out to wear them.
:(


X
JordanMayTwigs.

www.JordanMayTwigs.blogspot.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin