Follow revasrags2roses

CLASSIC TRENCH




Nothing makes me fell all growed up like the classic trench. Except in pink, of course !

I took these shots at sunset Down on the Farm. I'm almost through with my Homeward Bound Outfits.


.I got this inspiration from a simple look by loveMeagan , and it just seems so simple and classy.
The trench is a First Issue bought on clx. at Sears, The jeans are Gap, thrifted. The loafers are also thrifted and so comfy. A fitted white cotton shirt by ?, my Laurel Burch cat scarf and red belt for a pop of color. So simple ! Sometimes that's all you need !


Oh, and my earrings are by 1928 , which I collected for a long time.










This may be my smallest post ever !!!
Happy Hump Day !

4 comments:

gina said...

Love the trench. Looks great with the jeans and scarf.

Unknown said...

beautiful trench! especially nice with the scarf.


ps. check out my blog at:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Deborah said...

Ohh...I love that pink trench coat! How cute!

Unknown said...

Looove the trench! The earrings and scarf are super cute too!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin