Follow revasrags2roses

"Told Ya So Tuesday" / Mint


The trend: Mint for summer
The store: Goodwill
The cost: $8.00


Each year, there seems to be a color of the moment. 
This year it's mint. From mint clothing and bags, to shoes and accessories. 
Plus the top has another trend factor: Sheer.
I toughened up the shade with a little black for good measure.
I didn't get this one on 1/2 price day, but at $8.00, it's still a bargain!
SUNNIES: Vintage / SHOES: Dot's / EARRINGS: Gift / RING: costume store
TANK: Walgreen's (great staple buy, great quality! 2 for 12)

("Told Ya So Tuesday" is a regular feature at Rags2Roses
which proves that any trend can be thrifted.)
xXx

15 comments:

confession of a scrimpaholic said...

This has to be my favourite colour this summer,but I am loving all the pastel colours.You look great x

Unknown said...

Keep telling myself that I can't pull off this mint color this season. But I see it hear with that strong black... And I instantly love it. Now I have to find a way to add it to my closet. Thanks for making me more broke j/k lol

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

The perfect summer dress and color..what a great find!!

Lisa said...

This dress is adorable....it's such a nice cut of you. You look so fresh and summery. I really like the black with it too.
Hmmmm....I may have to make a trip to the Goodwill today.

Anonymous said...

Black and mint - what an edgy combo!

Anonymous said...

I had a mint oversize sweatshirt I used to wear constantly in 1984 - now I wish I still had it. I am loving the mint colour and seeing it on incredibly stylish people like yourself! :)

citizen rosebud said...

This is such a great color and I love how you've kept it simple. 8 bucks is a bargain cuz you look like a million bucks.

Melanie said...

You're a diva Reva! - 8 bucks?! You go! I love your take on the mint/sheer trend here.

mispapelicos said...

I absolutely agree to that. Gorgeous in mint
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lorena said...

Whenever I see a Goodwill bargain i wish for a thrift shop- there's like 1 here. Sucks-

Vix said...

Fabulous frock and a right old bargain, too! I think you've ticked both trends off beautifully and with your own unique slant, too. x

Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous top!

Anonymous said...

The mint is gorgeous! I like the wispy earrings you chose to go with this. Very nice!

Peggy said...

get out of town - thrifted? LOVE! I have gotten a mint blazer, polka dot top and jeans! Somebody stop me! I love your sunnies too!

Akiko said...

Beautiful dress and such fun nails!! xo akiko
Style Imported

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin