Follow revasrags2roses

Pleather

The temps are rising and I'm trying to cram as many Spring outfits in as I can...
I was going though my older images and found this one from late March.
The only thing thrifted here is the scarf. Yes, I do buy new stuff, but if it's 50-75% off.
I may go ahead and rock the pleather leggings all the way through Summer!
The tee is a summer staple of mine for the past 2 years.
What items do you wear year-round?
xXx
Reva ;)
If I posted this already, just ignore me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like the heels!

Anonymous said...

How can we ignore you? Ha! You look great and you make it look so much fun. haha How do you do that? I just love this whole look! That hat must be a cotton knit? I get so hot wearing hats when the sun is out. But I do try to wear hats year-round. I think they make an outfit cuter for sure.

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

I wear some of my leather year-round too! If I had leather shorts (on my list), I'd most definitely wear them year-round!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

i loooove those shoes!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin