Follow revasrags2roses

Leopard Shoe Shock

"Sex and the City: A Woman's Right to Shoes (#6.9)" 
(2003)
Carrie: The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. 
That's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun. 

HI ALL ;)
Today it is all about these kick-ass shoes. 
I'm NOT a fan of the Kardashians-I believe being loved for just being wealthy is such a kooky concept-but they do sport a cool shoe. I found these at Sears during the last season clearance. 
At least they only got me for 1/4 of their "asking" price!
Now, I must also brag about this jacket. 
It's Calvin Klein and I thrifted it with original tags of $195.00. Me:$2.00.
 Ya gotta be kidding me...
That's just insane to think someone would pay that much for a lightweight wool jacket!
I sound like my Mom!! I also used to walk 10 miles to school one way.
I actually used to be the remote control for our T.V.
No, I'm NOT paying $100 dollars for a pair of jeans....
But, ah, the shoes...

9 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love this outfit!!!!!! It rocks and so do you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sassy shoes girl! I love the scarf! :)

Anonymous said...

Those shoes really stand alone!! Loving that jacket too! What a steal.

citizen rosebud said...

Major score on the jacket! And those shoes are sooooo sexay! You are rockin' the Safari, dear Reva- looking great!

Anonymous said...

I love the way a pair of heels can make one's legs look, but I am just not willing to wear shoes that hurt my feet after an hour. They look great and what a bargain!

Unknown said...

Oh Reva! The SHOES!!!! I love them soooooo much! We would have the best fun thrifting together! Hugs pretty girl and have a fabulous Mother's Day! ~Serene

josep-maria badia said...

beautiful shoes and a very nice outfit

Miss Simmonds Says said...

gorgeous shoes!! xx

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, yes, those shoes are incredibly super special!! I want them!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin