Follow revasrags2roses

The Times They Are A Changin'

I married my hubby for many different things, 
but as a bonus, I get to wear his vintage concert tees!
It only took over 18 years to get my hands on this one...
“When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks.” 
― Bob Dylan
“If you try to be anyone but yourself, you will fail; if you are not true to your own heart, you will fail. Then again, there's no success like failure” 
― Bob Dylan
“He not busy being born is busy dying.” 
― Bob Dylan
TEE; Vintage Dylan (Hubby's) NEVERENDING TOUR JUNE 2,1988
 SKIRT; thrifted,DIYed / BOOTS; Harley / GLASSES; Vintage / HAT;thrifted
“There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke. But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate, so let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late. ” 
― Bob Dylan
Here's to a deep weekend!
xXx
Reva



16 comments:

Miss Simmonds Says said...

I love that t-shirt and the see through rose print skirt. Can't beat a bit of Bob xx

Curtise said...

Dylan t-shirt and see-through roses, plus a hat. Great combination! xxx

Anonymous said...

Perfect!! Your hubby sure has taken good care of his tees. I love this one!!

Anonymous said...

I have a skirt very much like that but I like it paired with your T-shirt better than any of the more fancy things I've worn mine with.
~Mary

Anonymous said...

Pretty skirt, and I love the shades with the hat. Rock tees are so cool but I don't have one - they're quite collectible and timeless, aren't they? :)

Thrifted Shift said...

Awesome t-shirt! Worth the wait! Thanks for being #90!
--TS

Thrifted Shift said...

ps Following you back. And can I copy and paste that image on your sidebar about the second hand pledge? I love that! I need that!
--TS

Unknown said...

Thrifted Shift: Hi there! Sure! It is a pledge created by Citizen Rosebud for all of us thrifties ;)
hugs
Reva

Anonymous said...

I love this post so much!!!
I'm a big Bob Dylan fan,few years ago I bought a similar t shirt at his concert and you show me an amazing way to wear it!!!The photosoot is awesome and so your hat!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

I NEEEED this outfit, please? At least the boots and glasses!!

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Reva!!! Thank you for thanking me through the Etsy site! I'm wondering if you like v-necks or crew necks with your t-shirts???

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

Rockin' outfit, girl! Love the mix of a man's tee and feminine skirt!!

Forest City Fashionista said...

Fab Dylan T; looks very rocker-cool with the hat and glasses!

Anonymous said...

I love this tee with the sheer skirt! I'm sure you told hubby thanks for letting you wear it...it took me back to seeing Dylan several years ago. Somehow in my mind, he was "frozen" at the age and appearance I remembered from when we were young and it was a shock to see him on stage, though the show itself didn't suffer at all.

frockandrollonline.com said...

What an outstanding outfit. Your husband's vintage tee is marvellous, and those quotes! Wooow.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin