Follow revasrags2roses

Long Gray Vintage Skirt with Patterned White Tights

EVER HAVE THOSE DAYS WHERE YOU POP OFF A FEW SHOTS AND REALIZE YOU CUT YOUR HEAD OFF ? THEN, YOUR BATTERY DIES , BUT YOU LIKE YOUR OUTFIT AND KNOW IT WILL BE COVERED IN SOMETHING YOU ATE FOR LUNCH LATER ? OR IN MY CASE, SOMETHING YOU FELL IN ?

HAPPY FRIDAY !





This is one of my favorite skirts. I thrifted it years ago. I believe it's from the 70's. It has no label, except for a Union label, the small white / red ones that were put in many clothes during the Seventies.




The rows of buttons are the only thing keeping it wrapped. It is very thick knit and actually very warm. I saw a white patterned Tight over solid Gray the other day and decided to give it a go. I like the way they turned out. With the "Peep" of my leg, I feel kinda sexy without a full-on leg shot.




It's easy to hide my leg, too. I always forget what Tyra says about being photographed. -Whatever is closest to the camera will appear bigger, thus my boobs look abnormally bigger than usual !



I found this chartreuse green Turtle neck with slightly puffy sleeves at K-mart for a few bucks, and can see me wearing it through Spring. White dangle earrings complimented the tights and a boob flower, which in hind sight draws even more attention to the upper masses. Looking at a photo of yourself in an outfit always gives me a true perspective of how I look. The flower has to go ! ; )

Black boots finished off the outfit.

*Skirt: thrifted
*Tights: Covington, Sears.
*Earrings: Penny's
*Top: K-mart, winter clearance.
*Boots: Sears


1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Very cool tights reva! love the pattern!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin