Follow revasrags2roses

WHAT I REALLY WORE ON THANKSGIVING!







This week was a theme week called MODERN HOSTESS inspired by an article in my fav. fashion mag, In Style, and boy was it alot of work. It was also fun, too! I actually decided to wear a long banana yellow sweater over a cotton black dress with spaghetti straps, burgundy cotton tights and my black satin flats. I added a bold oxidized gold pendant choker with a cotton cord that matched my tights. I forgot my lipstick, but it was gone from all the eating! Also as it was my hubs and me and bitty-bitty, i'm sure they didn't mind! The last pic is of course me cropping pics. We have a large dining table in an off-shoot living room (our house is shaped funny), and we have the computer on one end. That way I am still football game adjacent!

1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I love that u added the colored tights!! they are beautiful! Im dying to buy some burgundy tights as well :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin