Follow revasrags2roses

MODERN HOSTESS/ VINTAGE APRON



This Modern Hostess needs a little Vintage to be Mod! I thrifted this apron a few years back along with 2 other for only $3 each! I don't really cook in them, they are too pretty! My shiny red flats matched perfectly! This year I'm actually cooking, as our parents both live out of town. HAPPY TURKEY DAY! *TIP:  WHEN GUESTS ENTER , GIVE THEM A SMALL PIECE OF PAPER AND ASK THEM TO WRITE DOWN WHAT THEY ARE THANKFUL FOR. FOLD IT UP AND PUT IN A BASKET,  AND DURING DESSERT OR WHENEVER U LIKE , PASS AROUND THE BASKET AND HAVE EACH PERSON DRAW A NOTE AND READ ALOUD. CAN YOU GUESS WHO IT'S FROM?

4 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, thanks for stopping in to my blog. I love vintage aprons too, yours is lovely and does loot so cute with the flats! I wear vintage as often as I can, to the sometime consternation of the hubs.

Kyla said...

this is so adorable! I love the a. hepburn quality here :)

thanks so much for all the sweet comments. i'm not near mt. airy, though. a small town in central penn is where you'll find me!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Aaaww, that is a cute apron! and it looks super cute with those shoes!

Unknown said...

thanks everyone!!!!!! so very much!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin