So, Whadda Ya think ? A red-head ? I love it !!!
Well, actually it's a Halloween wig I found during my clear-a-thon. And it cost 6 bucks. Though, honestly, the color and the width of the wig make my face fuller and my skin tone brighter. Hmm..... I did have a bob last spring (my hair grows super fast), but my hubs says it is shaped like a football helmut. What does he know about fashion anyway ? The outfit is real, however. I bought a slew of cropped cargo's a while back, but lost weight, so they lay in wait (weight?), til now. Cargo's and wide legs are a fall trend, so luckily these are a two-fer ;) Though the "trend" is a slim cargo this fall (marketing strategy?), I like the way these hang on me :) ~ Plus, they are a faded green shade. So, there's they why. The belt is a DIY made with a wallet slid through the belt. Handy as a shirt pocket ;) And finally, I love this jacket, though a couple sizes too small is the perfect little Girl-friend jacket, as long as I don't need to button it ;)
By th By, Do you ever wish you could be someone else for a day ?
I friggin' LOVE Halloween ! Sorry, guys, but even more than Christmas :)
1. You get to dress up in cool costumes and be anything you want for a night ~
2. You get to see the cutest little kids in the world, but only for a few seconds ~
3. You get to fill them up with tons of sugar and chocolate, then send them home ~
4. You get to fill yourself up with tons of sugar and chocolate, and stay home ~
5. Caramel Apples with Nuts ~
6. Horror Movie Marathons ~
7. And finally, it's OK to scare the shit out of little kids without repercussion ~
Mwa, Ha, Ha !!!!
Scarf/Sarong: World Mkt. ~ Beads: Penny's,clx.
Pants:TJMaxx ~ Jacket:Goodwill ~ Shoes: Penny's
Wig: Walgreen's ~ Sunnies: Vintage, thrifted