Follow revasrags2roses

SELF PROMO DRESS!

THE ROSES.
A  surprise gift from a friend!





thanks, Mom!





SELF-PROMOTION DRESS!
This was an idea I had while looking
at the Re-mixed dresses everywhere
this year. I considered a tank on top
and a full skirt sewn  on bottom, but
I was also into making T-shirt transfers,
So I combined both! It was really an easy
project, and I can't wait to do more
with other transfers!  I also put
transfers onto sweat shirts as
gifts.








HOW TO DO IT: first-- make a transfer using t-shirt transfer paper from a craft store, or most any store that sells computer paper- even Kroger has it! I used the "paint" program to design my logo and followed the instructions on the package. Ironed the transfer onto a clean white hanes v-neck T. Then I cut the bottom off an old nightie to create a skirt. Sewed the bottom hem-line of the T to the top of the "skirt" section and WA_LA! A one -of-a-kind dress. I can't wait to wear it this summer!
(My mom did the sewing)! I winterized it with black basics.

HOW'D I DO?

TIP: MAKE "BUSINESS" CARDS FOR YOUR BLOG. THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN MANY TIMES WHEN THEY WOULD HAVE COME IN HANDY! AS I ENJOY TAKING PHOTOS OF FASHIOISTAS  AND THEY CAN SEE THEMSELVES WHEN YOU POST THEIR PHOTO!




A fashion trendy Wendy's gal!



a

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin