Follow revasrags2roses

BOYFRIENDS AND BACKGROUNDS!




(notice the little white cup? i didn't!)




My purse 
is definitely
stealing 
the 
shot!
these shots
are taken
by a 
costume
shop in the
middle of 
the city!






I know! alot of the same! I really love this background!
It gave this outfit cool contrast colors!
Plus- PURPLE!-Yah!



the purse is hogging all the shots!





Since I rarely wear jeans anymore (they seem to ride up and make me very uncomfortable-who ever said jeans are comfortable didn't have my body!)- I have always been more comfortable in men's jeans, I thought this post deserved a great background. Thus the over-load of photos!
I like to play with unexpected pieces, so I wore an Embellished cardi-it has pearl buttons and a lace bow on one front side-, pulled out these black/white houndstooth flats (which have fake patent leather trim) and a patent leather belt, over a basic white T- Added pearl drop earrings and a vintage 50's purse from my last thrifting trip with my mom. I rolled up the jeans to show off my black socks, But I am with the Galmouri on this one- I AM GOING TO CROP MY SKINNY JEANS AND SKIP THE ROLLED -UP LOOK. I KINDA FELT "DOWDY" IN THESE JEANS. I have long legs, but cropped, or rolled make my legs look way shorter than they are.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY JEANS CONUNDRUM?
I know, it's earth-shattering! ;)


*REVA*

2 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I love the pop of red in this outfit!! it looks so chic!

PS: Sorry I haven't been around, I've been sorda busy here at my home country... I'll be back in the US soon so I will have more time to keep up! Hope u are good!

retro reva said...

GLAD YOU'RE HOME! I LOVED SEEING ALL THE PALM TREES-I AM A BEACH JUNKIE-I MISS THE OCEAN WHEN I HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN A WHILE!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin