Follow revasrags2roses

ROMANTIC OUTFIT / LONG SKIRT, SHEER TOP / BOHO ROMANCE


I'm finally using my GOOD camera!



Feeling Romantic.




The Spring forecast says "Bohemian Romance".




Is it Spring Yet?




THE FASHION WORLD IS TURNING BACK TO MY FAVORITE STYLES. A BOHEMIAN ROMANTIC LOOK. I LOVE LONG SKIRTS, VINTAGE AND FLORALS!


My inspirations:


Ads from Newport News.


Mixing neutral, florals and romantic pieces.


Newport News.



Newport News.


My dream skirt form Newport News.
I want to sew it.(yeah, right!) I like the fullness, thick waist band, pockets and of course the floral print!


cool accessories. a bit boho neutral.



floral pins are back! but in more soft fabrics and colors!

MY OUTFIT:
1. Sheer cream lace top: Kohl's, clearance last year.
2. Skirt: sheer cotton broomstick, thirifted.
3. Belt: Kohl's, clx.
4. Brown flats: Bass, Shoe Carnival, clx.
5. Flower pin in hair: thrifted (1970's) vintage.
6. Basic white T: Mossimo.





1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Love the romantic feel and color palette! very feminine!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin