Follow revasrags2roses

INSPIRATION PAGE








FABOO SHOES AND TIGHTS-Marc Jacobs.


GORGEOUS LOOK BY Dirtyhairhalo!


HAND PAINTED SHOES.


SWEET COMBO WITH WHITE TIGHTS.


EMBELLISHED SWEATER OVER PATTERNED DRESS.
I DIE!



EMBELLISHED FLORAL CARDI.


HAND-MADE SKIRT -Strawberry Kitten.


COOL LAYERING WITH NEUTRALS.



ADORABLE BOW IDEA!



CUTEST BAG EVER!


LOVELY SHEER TOP OVER DARKS.
(bug)



WHITE SKIRT WITH DARKS.(clothesinteralia)


A TOP FROM FOREVER 21.
I REALLY WANT THIS ONE!


THESE ARE MY INSPIRATIONS AS OF LATE. MANY PHOTOS ARE FROM WEARDROBE.COM. IF I MISSED ANY NAMES, I APOLOGIZE AND HOPE YOU ALL DRAW INSPIRATION FROM THEM. THERE ARE SO MANY FASHIONABLE POSTS ON WEARDROBE AND THAT'S WHERE I'VE GOTTEN SO MUCH OF MY INSPIRATIONS AS WELL AS LEARNING THAT FADS AND TRENDS ARE FUN- BUT IT'S BETTER TO HAVE A PERSONAL STYLE. I  SO ADMIRE THE POSTS THAT SHINE WITH PERSONALITY ! THANKS TO ALL FOR INSPIRATION!




ODE TO VANITY.
(a poem by me)

Do you think I'm pretty?
Do you think I'm tall?
Or am I just a cracked mirror
Leaning on the wall?

Do I smell like Jasmine?
Or is my scent too strong?
I try to hold the sweat back
But my hair must be too long.

Is my outfit trendy?
Or do they laugh at me?
I'll ask the fashion magazines
To tell me what they see.

The movie stars look so young-
I bet she's had "work" done.
My skin might be more flawless
If I'd stayed out of the sun.

They've added sunscreen to our "masks",
More vitamins like D.
If I'd avoided all that sun
Would I smile more easily?

Buy yourself a "Wonder Bra"-
It gives your girls a lift-
And don't forget foundation garments,
So your Buns don't shift.

They say that lemon shrinks your pores
And that caffeine does too.
Smoking ruins Everything-
This you Never Do!

"Be yourself" says Glamore.
"Be like her" says Style.
Tear out all the pages
And throw them in a pile!

Maybe if the mirrors broke
And fell off all the walls,
My "laugh lines" and my "crows feet"
Wouldn't matter much at all!

*REVA*
(this is the "long' version- the short version is posted on skirt.com)



2 comments:

gina said...

That's me! Thanks for posting me here! I was inspired in that outfit by Joy of Fashion.

There's some good inspiration here. I like the neutrals layering and Dirty Hair Halo's outfit.

Nice poem. I like it.

Unknown said...

I was recently reading about posting other people's inspirations on my blog, and i've gotten many different opinions. i especially did iloveskirtz, to show the world beautiful skirts i see or own- anyhoo- if i did any no no's-i truly apologize! i ask for permission when there is an outside source on a post. thanks for everyone's support, and help in making my blogs fun for all:) reva

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin