Follow revasrags2roses

WAGONS WEST ........



HI ALL :)
TODAY WAS A SUPER DAY ( WEATHER-WISE).
IN THE 70'S IN NOVEMBER. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? ~ THOUGH NO COMPLAINTS HERE !
HOWEVER I MUST COMPLAIN A BIT ABOUT:
1. ROLL-TOP TIGHTS.  Drove me nuts all day...
2. CAT SCAN 'BURNY' DYE.  YIKES !!!
3. 'VAMPIRES'  THAT DON'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL THEM I'M A "HARD STICK"....


THE UPSIDE :) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
1. GETTING TO WEAR MY LATE 80'S/EARLY 90'S 100% POLYESTER SHORT-SLEEVED UMPIRE WAIST KITSCHY DRESS ;)
2. DRIVING WITH THE WINDOW DOWN :)  :)  :)
ON MY WAY BACK HOME From the CT scan !
3. ROCKIN' MY THRIFTED "MICK JAGGER" BOOTS.
(I swear that's what they remind me of ...... I now need peg-leg cords a turtle neck and a 'tame hippie' haircut ~ think Michael Nesmith of the Monkees ...)
ouch .......
( I usually wear this for sympathy from my hubby ;)
Once I made it back , it was all good , especially when my bandage was removed ;)
( It only took them 8 sticks to get a vein )
* * * * * *
The sun sets right in front of our house, which also faces my Old Kentucky Home .
THE SUNSET WAS AWESOME!  WE ARE REALLY FORTUNATE TO LIVE NEAR THE LARGEST "FOREST WITHIN A CITY'S LIMITS", MT. AIRY FOREST.
Check it out :)

My Outfit Dress: Kroft & Barrow, thrifted, $3.50
                    Red sweater vest: Sears, clx., under $10.
                    Leather Booties: thrifted, 3 bucks.
                    1/2 price day, Goodwill )
                    Scarf: Yard sale ~
                      bought the entire box-full for 5 bucks.
                    ( Worn the Liberty of London style.)
                     Who knew ?
                    Necklace: World Mkt. 'tiny book' keychain 
                     placed on chain, around 3 dollars, clx.
                    Sunnies: Vintage Liz Claiborne, Goodwill.

My Cincy map ;)
                      


11 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Reva, you got those boot-gems for $3 bucks...what a steal! I'm sorry about your burn, but with a gorgeous view like that I guess it'll be easy to recover. Take care, my Cincy friend. <3

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh I love those boots so much - but actually I love everything! And your little map is so cute, you're so lucky to live near such a beautiful forest:). You're absolutely fabulous darling and you've made my day! xo

Anonymous said...

I like the sweater vest! When does your store open?

Vix said...

That's a great look, Reva! Boo to the medical stuff, at least it's done and dusted now.
What a gorgeous skyline you've got. xxx
PS THanks for the email, I'm working on it.

Matt said...

Super cute outfit! I LOVE that dress! And those are totally great boots!! Yay for the upsides to the day!! Pretty sunsets are always a great thing! :)

mispapelicos said...

Red suits you a lot.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

The thing that I love most about you is definitely your expert layering. I love how you layer tights, several cardis, dresses and tops to create a truly unique combination. Layering is an art and you've mastered it perfectly. Would love it if you could give us some tips on that. :)

Love from Toronto, Canada

jemina said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit and your MAGNIFICENT attitude :)

RESPECT
J
xoxo

tinyjunco said...

fingers crossed for your CT results! i almost f*#&%@'d up my first CT scan due to the 'burning sensation'.

tech: "the dye will cause a slightly warm feeling..." okaaaay....so when it felt like Mount Kilauea was erupting right in my torso, i just about jumped off the table!! 'slightly warm' my flippin' behind! ah well...

wonderful outfit, i esp. love those colors. & i had pink legs yesterday too! take care, steph

Liana said...

great outfit! those boots are great :)
thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, i really appreciate it!

Fashion Bag 411

Sarsaparilla said...

What a fun outfit! I can see why you and Vix hit it off. :-)

Your photos are just incredible...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin