Follow revasrags2roses

FIRMLY PLANTED (FOR NOW!)



spring 2010 predictions.
nature chic?

fall  this year?

street style, now!


I feel like this tree- rooted to the trends of NOW- mix/match, vintage and layers!

WHILE LOOKING UP THE HOTTEST TREND PREDICTIONS (AND DID U KNOW A SUBSCRIPTION JUST TO VIEW PHOTOS ON TREND STOP IS $3500 FOR ONE YEAR!-NUTS- IT IS BECOMING A SIN TO ADD A PHOTO TO YOUR BLOG (FREE ADVERTISEMENT!). SO HERE IS WHAT I'VE FOUND SO FAR. I LIKE WHAT THE NEW GLAMOUR HAS FOR SPRING.
*tip* go to the library and take a photo of your favs.-saves the high cost of magazines-especially for the budget challenged, like me!
I LOVE THE MIX AND MATCH, RETRO VINTAGE LOOKS. IT IS A TREND THAT IS DEFINITELY REFLECTING THE ECONOMIC TIMES.  SO I'LL JUST KEEP SHOPPING MY OWN CLOSET AND FINDING NEW STYLE!  MY ROOTS ARE FIRMLY PLANTED! (FOR NOW!)

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin