Follow revasrags2roses





Ever have one of those days where u don't feel well? 
The closet seems to be humming "pick me", but you just can't. So I'm in my P.J'.s taking a fashion pill. looking over blogs and giving u a peek into the insanity that is my closet! I've been cleaning it out for a week and am almost finished. I'm posting one of my KISS outfits, too- (KEEP ITSIMPLE SILLY). Gonna get a bubblle bath and try to feel better.and, why the heck is my text underlined?! anyhoo! --Kisses to ya!          Reva




K.I.S.S.!

1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Yeah, I know the feeling. I have been recently cleaning out my closet as well in order to make room for the winter clothes. I like this outfit too!! the scarf is a great detail!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin