Follow revasrags2roses

Gratitude



"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it 
is like wrapping a present and not giving it."

(William Arthur Ward)
   I'm still here, and sending a huge shout-out to those who have inspired my blog, and continue pushing me to keep on going. Who keep me interested in owning my personal style and sharing it! Those in this collage are by no means everyone who have been my guiding superstars, but today I say thanks to them and all who inspire, who make me think outside the box - to those INDIVIDUALS who are never part of a herd! (There are many and you know who you are ;)
   I am honored to be one of  the many over 40 bloggers out there who are showing the world that style and the art of fashion aren't attached to any specific age group.
Three years ago this month, I started Rags2Roses.
A huge thanks to everyone 
who has been on this journey with me. 
You guys really do rock!
So, Happy Turkey Day weekend. Here's to more style, fun and friendships :)
xXx
Reva

8 comments:

Nelly said...

Happy Bloggaversary Darling Reva xxx

mispapelicos said...

Congratulations on your 3 years blogging.
I love, love the collage, Reva.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Rock on Reva! I adore your look and your blog gives me a lot of joy. So thank you for being here!

Unknown said...

amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine, do the same!!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary Reva! Wow! Good for you for sticking with it! YOU inspire with your infectious smile and spirit of fun...thanks Reva for being a girls' girl! Big love to you girly!! Hugs! ~Serene

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh and happy turkey day to you too darling!!! Thank you so much for including me in your collage with some amazing over 40s bloggers. I'm grateful to be 43 and a fearless dresser. If that inspires others, then I am eternally grateful for helping another to live life with great joy. Love ya! xoxoxoxoox

Vix said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Reva! I love that collage and am honoured to be amongst such legends. x

the Citizen Rosebud said...

You are one of the prizes I get for blogging, my friend. What a remarkable collage and an honor to see my mug up there with so many shining diamonds.

I love what you say to when you say for those who are part of any group- I can so relate! You are such breath of fresh and healthy air here in the bloggersphere, and one day I hope, to meet you face to face, kindred soul to kindred soul.

I love you, girl. -Bella Q

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin