I've been a bit MIA this week. Sorry! Between a head cold and making travel plans, the sofa has been my bestest friend. Right now it is a pour-a-thon here in the Queen City. Luckily I took these shots a couple days ago. It was a day for favorites.
1) The very first jacket I ever thrifted from Saks - light wool, structured and cool button hook thingys.
2) My favorite dress ever (you've seen it many times here!), An Old Navy cream linen that I wear all year round.
3) Some pink suede loafers I've had for literally over 10 years from JCPenny.
4) My skinny green jeans.
5) My double happiness pendant from World Mkt and
6) Self-made light green porcelain earrings and a favorite scarf.
(Wow, what an interesting list!)...
Give me a break, I'm not at my best ;)
I haven't worn eye liner all week...We are planning a hiking trip to the Cumberland Lake area in good ole' KY tomorrow and the rain is moving outta here. So if you see me sliding down a mountain - just look the other way. But please, by all means, giggle, snort or
just LOL. I don't mind. I'd laugh at you, too :)
Back to the couch, now - must rest before packing...
See ya in a few days!