Follow revasrags2roses

Walking Tall Bohemian


Hi all :)
OK, I bought these boots last year at an end-of-season sale from the Newport News Outlet. They were only $19.50 (I Know!) - So I couldn't resist. Since then, every time I've wanted to wear the suckers, it has been wet. So, by gosh, I'm wearing them every chance I get til they 
roast my feet this Spring. 
You've been warned!
I've had most of the clothes for years. The scarf was during the 'lacey-hippie-scarf' trend, 
but I love it, plus it was only 2 bucks. Proof positive that personal style doesn't have to cost a fortune. (I'm fond of my groceries...) I mostly use it as a scarf, but here's another way to sport it, too...
And, I'm sending a big fat HELLO to my new buds... 
Welcome!
 Have a hippie-dippy day!
Reva

8 comments:

Franca said...

I really love this outfit! and score on the boots!

Young at Heart said...

fabulous boots....love the colours too!!

Connie said...

I love hippies!!! ADORBS!

Lisa said...

Such a cute bohemian girl. Love the headscarf!

Anonymous said...

Reva, you are gorgeous! I love your touches of feminine, edgy, and creative. And that's why you're my fav!

Connie said...

Reva ~ I am sorta going thru it right now. Dealing with this long and painful back surgery recovery..I've put on a lot of weight, too...tho you look pretty svelte to me! When I get a little better I'm going to shimmy into a tutu, too. We can be tutu pals. Your blog is inspirational to ME!!!
HUG! Connie*

Unknown said...

thanks, connie! it's TU-TU FESTVAL on hold for now...

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

you look absolutely splendid in your boho duds!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin