Follow revasrags2roses

The Wind Beneath My Tripod...



Happy Friday!
I love this skirt. I feel so girlie and kinda french in it.
OK, so first out the door, a snake crosses my path and squiggles down beneath our drive-way. Snakes freak me out!  Then - The very first shot, the wind picked up my cammy and tripod and slung them into the yard. It was in total slow motion! When the panic that seized me dead in my pose was over, of course my best eye glasses were hung on the tripod. 
I crawled around, all blind and stuff, til I found them underneath the camera... 
She is fine. A bit dirty, but is resting comfortably in the recovery dept...   
How's your day going so far?  LOL!
SWEATER, Target,clx., SKIRT, thrifted, HAT, thrifted, ESPADRILLES, K-mart,old, 
SUNNIES, vintage, PEARLS1, vintage, STRAND2, Penny's,clx. EARRINGS: Gabriel Bros.
A huge "HI" to my new followers!

 I have started a fitness program to feel better about myself. 
I didn't realize how out-of-shape I'd become.
I did about 4 whole minutes of Zumba last night,YaY!
Tomorrow I walk with weights.
and...
Here's to a snakeless, wind-free weekend!
xXx
Reva

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes, you do look kind of French. I like it! I don't get that whole slo-mo thing that happens when bad (usually) things happen. Why can't we have that when good things happen?! Glad there were no casualties with the snake or the tripod/glasses fiasco!

Anonymous said...

I love the skirt too--but your description of the scene with the snake and the slo-mo of the tripod falling over and looking for your glasses...is a moment of reality blogging! It made me laugh in an I've been there sort of way.

Unknown said...

I ADORE the combination of pink and black! It looks amazing on you!!! And those earrings just top the whole thing off! happy weekend to you girly! ~Serene

Alex M said...

Sounds like you need a cocktail -- and you're dressed for it too!

sabine ingerl said...

Nearly every day I take a look at your blog and I am always amazed about your extraordinary and creative way of wearing your clothes. I really like your style. today the necklace is my favorite it is gorgeous. wish you an undisturbed sunny weekend! Sabine

Curtise said...

I know what you mean, that skirt does have a French flavour! So pretty.
Love your sunglasses, and you wear a hat better than anyone I know! xx

Anonymous said...

I just started an exercise program too, at my local Y. Here's to more energy and firmer muscles!

Forest City Fashionista said...

Tres Chic Cherie! Hope there was no serious damage to the camera or your specs (awesome sunnies!!). Congrats on starting the exercise program; even though I often have to force myself to go to the gym, I always feel better afterwards.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin