Follow revasrags2roses

A Slumber Party

Happy Slumber Party!
Though I haven't slept with a bunch of girls since high school, I was definitely the one who went nuts. You know the one- calling boys to sneak over, sneaking in beer and making prank calls (this was way before caller ID). We would do each other's hair, tell scary stories and watch the Midnight Special with Wolfman Jack, remember him?
Today, I honestly grab whatever is handy, usually a tee and my hubby's underwear (they're more comfy ;), but I grabbed my Hello Kitty gown thingy and my Betsey Johnson socks (my one and only Betsey item). I have a rep to uphold, afterall, Tee-Hee! I was not the Sandy of the group...
Hot chocolate anyone?
No more beer for me, especially before bed-acid reflux-yuck...
Damn, I'm getting old. I need to break bad...
Sleep tight-Don't let the bed bugs bite...
And don't look in the mirror and say Bloody Mary or she will appear...
Nitey-Nite!
Reva
Join in tonight here:

8 comments:

Joanna DeVoe said...

Maximum Cuteness!!! You're so much fun :O)

"I don't drink... or swear... I don't rat my hair... I get ill from one cigarette... (cough cough cough)"

Curtise said...

Ha! I tried to get some curlers in my wig but they wouldn't stay in!
My real night wear isn't at all cool, so I had to frock up for Terri's pyjama party!
I love your blog, I'll be back!
Love Curtise x

citizen rosebud said...

You are a hoot. I raise my cocoa cup to you, and those cute socks!

Anonymous said...

Reva--the flashlight is a great accessory! I love your get up--the facial, the curlers, and the designer socks!

Ginny said...

Hee hee, you are so cute! Love your rag rollers and face cream! I have some Betsey Johnson undies for the same reason--gotta represent!

OK, after the scary story, whose house are we gonna TP? I'm in. ;)

oomph. said...

haha, you sure would have been fun to PJ party with!! love the nightie!

[oomph.]

Anonymous said...

Wah, I missed the party! (Would have shown some sexy nighties I thrifted - maybe?). The flashlight is a hoot, and you made me go down memory lane and think of those fun sleepover times of my youth. And yes, I remember the Bloody Mary trick - we were always too scared to try it!

Lorena said...

Haha very cute - love the HK pj.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin