Follow revasrags2roses

If The Shoe Fit You



image:Shoe Dazzle
I've always been a neutral shoe gal but...
In a galaxy far,far away stylists are taking cues from style bloggers!
From Prada to Forever 21, this year is finally seeing shoes in a new light! I'm so happy to find so many different styles, colors and textures going on. Shoes are my new accessory....
Here are a few I've fallen for.
(but definitely don't own!)
YET (ahem, goodwill......)


images: top, Show Dazzle, BL; F21
Has  there ever been a time when you could buy floral flats 
and tail-light shoes all in the same year?
Go stylists! You're finally "getting" it !!! (Thanks to bloggers)
No more one style fits all....
(CAN YOU TELL I'M HAVING A SHOE MOMENT?)
I feel empowered, don't you! What else can we change?
xXx
Reva

5 comments:

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

I love those floral oxfords! Where are they from?

Unknown said...

Debbie:
they are from Forever 21 and sellin out FAST! my size is gone-had 6,7,8s the last time i looked. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I think I saw the taillight shoes in this month's Vogue. Not sure I'd wear them, but at least a person could walk in them.

Unknown said...

I've be CRAZY for those Alexander Wang pink pumps since I first saw them in a magazine! You and I could definitely share shoes! I love just about ALL of the shoes you're showing! Hugs! ~Serene

Unknown said...

Terri,
Possibly even fly! LOL!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin