Follow revasrags2roses

There and Back Again, Or a Blogger's Tale.




Hi Everybody!
A few weeks turned into a few months! Oops.....
But, I believe I'm ready to rock and roll all over! Thanks for ALL YOUR SUPPORT. It means so much to know there are cyber-buds out there cheering 
you on. I thought of you often.
          As for my parents the word is STABLE. Whew.........
I didn't even get on a computer for a couple months and my camera only has taken a few holiday shots. It has been a catharsis for me to actually step away from the usual and experience strength, love, patience and sometimes just 
sitting and staring at nothing.....


But as time went by, the Fashion Passion grabbed hold!
DIYs, photography, funky new styles and some cool-ass thrifties, 
( OH, hell no, I still thrifted ;)
Filled my head, notebook and closet....
I have tons of fun DIYs to share-Yipee!
Even Modge Podge has become a part of my life...


I've even been getting into doing my nails and new make-ups!
Shaw !!!
(Better late than never)
My sweater was the 12 days of Christmas...
Thanks Dad ;)
I feel like I've grown a little bit. Even my shoes have grown up. You'll see ;)

I could blab forever, so for now, the key phrases I stick by are:
One Day at a Time...
"Ah, man it's raining outside-
Just lay back and groove" Jimi Hendrix
and last, but not least -
STABLE.
Oh yeah, and -
A big shout out to my shrink Mwa Ha Ha :)
Now lets get stylin'.....
Pass it on. I'm back. Thanks everybody for the good vibes.
xxXxx
Reva

9 comments:

citizen rosebud said...

I AM SOOOO GLAD YOU'RE BACK. I'VE MISSED YOU, REEVES!

Sheila said...

Welcome back, Reva! I'm glad you're in a good place.

Nelly said...

A relief all is well and guess what I got for my anniversary pressie? A canon Eos (Rebel) woo hoo

mispapelicos said...

I am soooooooo glad to have you back, my dear Reva.
Take it as you say one step at a time. We are here for you.
Much love.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK, REVA!! I love the milk carton graphic!! I have thought of you often and really so happy to have you return!

Alex M said...

Welcome Back!!!!

Vix said...

So happy to have you back, Reva! x

Anonymous said...

You can't believe how I've missed you! Love that second photos and it good to know that stability has returned!

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

I have been thinking of you lately. I am so glad you are back. I hope things continue to be balanced for you. Do what you want and be happy.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin