Follow revasrags2roses

Gray Skies


Hi everybody!!!
This outfit turned out completely different than what I had in mind. 
Let's just say, it started with a light blue forever scarf... 
The black dress is the only piece that survived the transformation.
(DRESS: TARGET, ONE LAST TIME HAT: TARGET, EVERYTHING ELSE, THRIFTED)
For you guys who have been around awhile, know my goal. For my new friends, (HI !!!), I'll give a quick explanation of what I do here. I've made a goal - a promise to myself - that I will be a photographer by age 50. So, though fashion is a way to express my passion, I do tend to focus on creating a good photo. Thus the various poses (someday I'll have a real model!) are just a part of my 'style'...
It actually kills me to crop photos, since so much of the image is lost, but who wants to wait forever for a page to load! So, I always put an outfit shot first, then the rest is just my fun. I hope you enjoy my lofty goals as much as I do!
Someday soon, I hope to pop off a quick outfit shot on my way to a photo shoot. 
Won't that be awesome!!!
On this particular day, I was so wrapped up in snapping, when I heard a whirring sound, looked around and caught a pretty scary storm heading in from the west. 
In a matter of seconds, the wind began to throw stuff at me!
I should have noticed...
Wind, darkening skies, getting smacked in the face...
I caught this shot of a possible tornado forming. 
It was whirring through so fast, I don't know what happened.
Maybe, it's because my brooch was upside down!
Never anger the Vintage Gods...
Have a Sunny Week!
xXx
Reva ;)

8 comments:

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Your posts are always so much fun to view. I like the way you styled the shirt, quite different.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why, but that whole outfit says: New Sheriff in Town..to me.~Mary

Nelly said...

Your so funny did you turn the brooch the right way then the storm left?

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love the storm picture....you are so cute..this is a fun outfit! Did you get my email??

oomph. said...

reva...sky is the limit! i love your photos, you have a great eye for composition. i'd be happy to be your so-called-model, lol!

[oomph.]
You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

mispapelicos said...

Gorgeous free spirit Reva, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

WOW- Those shots of the sky are quite amazing!!!

Unknown said...

You make me smile, Reva. And you are well on your way to being a pro--your photos are always first rate.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin