Follow revasrags2roses

From Pit Bulls to Posies

Hi everybody!!!
Wow, a few days turned into over a week! I so needed to reconnect with mama nature, so what did we do first? A flea market, of course! (Why am I yelling?)
I really don't know, other than I missed you all. I had a great time (which I'll try to keep the photos as minimal as I can). I scored a suede leather fringe jacket here and my muse, my precious Mom-in-Law (Hi Mom!) found a denim and fur jacket.
My sunglasses collection grew and I fell hard for a couple puppies. I swear they sell everything! I totally refused to go into the faux bag area however.
I was actually up bright and early...
Thanks to my muse!
Here a some shots of the infamous Flea Land in the heart of the Kentucky mountains. I'll show you true beauty tomorrow and be back to fashion posts next week. Promise! 
Told Ya!
He is so beautiful
I kissed and kissed the tiny one on the right. I wanted him...
What a kick-ass truck!
He wasn't for sale.
Possibly the most fashionable bird house ever!
Someone had collected all these vintage pop tops. Too cool...
These caught me as especially funny at the time. Ya never know what you'll find.
I suppose someone kept trying to buy the boat?
There were so many caged animals for sale, but they seemed so sad.
Inside: The giant wall-o-quilts
Kentuckians are crazy for their college basketball. I mean fighting crazy!
As many coal miner's are in KY, including my Dad and brother's, this meant a lot to me. Coal mining is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. It is a family tradition here especially in the East and Western communities.
I spied a fashionista!
Tired yet?
Me Too!
For now...
xXx
Reva

9 comments:

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Reva, you take such beautiful pictures! I really enjoyed seeing all of them. The mums were so pretty. I love flea markets, although the ones around here have gotten to where it is mostly cheap new merchandise rather than what I think flea markets should be.
Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures.

citizen rosebud said...

Reva: we LOVE these kinds of pictures from you and we love you! You are such a great photographer and it's fun to see the world, your world through your lens.

Oh, and HI MA!

xo. Bella Q
the Citizen Rosebud

Anonymous said...

The last shot had a Mary Poppins feel to me. I would have kissed the puppies too..not the baby though.

A wonderful muse :-). ~Mary

mispapelicos said...

Nothing I love better than a flea market, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
You look fabulous in pink, Reva.
Thank you for sharing your vibrant vitality and fab pics.
Besossssssssssss
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A Mother and A Daughter said...

That flea market looks like so much fun!!! Love the truck and the bird house! ~ Barbara

decimal shoes said...

love every pics :D
following you :)

Sheila said...

That looks like so much fun, Reva! I love seeing your world. :)

Vix said...

A flea market is my idea of heaven and that one look particularly awesome! Those pups, the ratted-up car, everything is so gorgeous, sensory overload!!! xxx
PS Lurex is that scratchy fabric, but surprising nice on the skin and not as rough as it feels on the exterior.

Linda said...

I am soooooooooo jealous......I did not get to the flea once this year. I'd love to drive south and see what is offered. YOur photos are great!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin