Follow revasrags2roses

PLEATHER PANTS AND READING GLASSES .........


HI EVERYBODY !!!
I've been really busy getting ready to launch my "Shop My Closet".
I hope to have it ready for the "grand opening" on Monday! 
Honestly I didn't know how much work was involved, so cudo's to all of you guys who have Etsy shops and sell pretty much anything ;)

I've worked retail, sold cars and can talk my way out of a plastic bag... 
(usually ;)
But this is a brave new world. There's shipping, payment methods, images and sizing properly (as in measuring and stuff )... Plus shipping and packaging. So I donned my "inspirational" attire, which usually consists of looking like an alternative artsy-fartsy painter, or possibly a photographer...  Jamming to some Lucinda blues or slamming down some Sound Garden, while creating a false sense of energy ;)
Then I feel like a real live contributing shaker and mover ...

And ya gotta have the clogs and a smoke ;)
Plus pleather pants and reading glasses ...
I think I can do this !!!
Wish me luck ;)
And remember the RAW post deadline is tomorrow night at midnight...
If you can't make it, please let me know at retroreva@zoomtown.com
rock on !!!
*Reva*

ATTIRE: PANTS: SEARS
                DIY CUT-UP SWEATSHIRT/ LONG TEE: OLD NAVY
                SCARF: VINTAGE FABRIC PIECE
                RHINESTONE READING GLASSES: THRIFTED
                CLOGS: THRIFTED/ NECKLACES: VARIOUS
                BERET:KMART

14 comments:

Nelly said...

Yoo can doooo eeet!!!! Then I will ask you for tips when I get mine started lol.I dunno whether to go ebay or etsy tho

Unknown said...

I love the color palette on this! Good luck with your listings! I sell on ebay ( a little bit.....used to be a full time job) and sometimes it's surprising how much WORK it really is! You'll do GREAT!!! ~Serene

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love the pastel touch here...and I can't wait to see the SHOP THE CLOSET fair....I bet it is a lot of work...I might give it a try later because I have so many things I can't wear now...hopefully you will learn a lot and can teach the rest of us!!

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

I love the grey sweatshirt in this outfit. You have me kind of inspired to thrift and cut one of my own.

Good luck with the shop. I used to sell homemade clothes. It is soooooo much work.

Sheila said...

Looking fab, Reva! Love the pleather pants!

mispapelicos said...

The best of luck from the bottom of my heart.
Looking forward to Monday, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My Heart Blogged said...

Those pleather pants are awesome. Good luck with your shop!
My Heart Blogged

Vix said...

Wishing you every bit of luck! xxx

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the opening of your shop--I want dibs on that skirt. In this look, I'm admiring that loooong strand of blue beads.

Collette Osuna said...

The best of luck to you....you are going to be a huge hit... I just know it:) Thanks for commenting on my blog.....Ill be back to keep an eye on yours too:)

Kori said...

Loving your glasses honey!

I'm hosting a linkup this Friday, called "Fashion Fridays." I'd love you to be a part of it! Get your fashion post ready and come by to link up! Have a great night! Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

LyddieGal said...

love the pastel mix here - the beret is adorable!

Chic on the Cheap

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I DO wish you luck. You are brave.

Stacey Kay said...

What a fun site you have here! I'm lovin all your outfits, so creative!

Thank you for stopping by Goodwill Huntingg, I hope I see you back again soon.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com {Promotional Video}
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger Spotlight: Girl with the Flower
My Vintage Handbag Line

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin