Follow revasrags2roses

YOU'RE ALL INVITED / BLACK FRIDAY OUTFIT # 4


important edit !!!
E-MAIL ADDRESS EDIT :
smarvel@zoomtown.com


HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE !!!
BEFORE I SHOW OFF MY BLACK FRIDAY-TURNED-SATURDAY OUTFIT , I'D LIKE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO SHOW OFF THEIR FAVORITE PEARLS! I AM HOPING TO HAVE A GROUP PEARLS POST . I HAVE ALREADY HAD SOME RSVP'S AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOURS AS WELL.

HERE'S HOW IT WILL WORK:
SEND ME A PHOTO ( THAT I CAN COPY WITH A LINK TO YOUR BLOG ) NO LATER THAN MONDAY AFTERNOON (Eastern time, US), say 6 p.m. , AND I WILL GATHER ALL THE PHOTOS AND LINKS. THEN WE CAN SHOW OFF ALL THE WAYS WE LOVE TO DON OUR PEARLS. EVERYONE IS INVITED AND I HOPE YOU WILL PARTICIPATE! I AM SO EXCITED. ALSO, IF YOU WANT TO POST THE PHOTOS ON YOUR BLOG AS WELL, AS LONG AS EVERYONE IS WILLING, WE CAN COPY AND POST THEM TOGETHER!
( IF THERE ARE ANY KINKS WE CAN WORK IT OUT OVER THE WEEKEND....)
YIPEE !!!

BLACK FRIDAY POST # 4 :
I HONESTLY COULDN'T COME UP WITH A NAME FOR THIS ONE. I'LL LET YOU PICK....
I WANTED TO PAIR A FOO-FOO BLACK SKIRT WITH NEUTRALS, WHILE KEEPING IT MODERN. I ADDED A V-NECK PLAIN WHITE TEE, LARGE HOOP EARRINGS AND LEGGINGS FOR THE MOD, WHILE THE REST WAS MORE OLD SCHOOL LOOKING.
THE FINISHING TOUCHES WERE THE RABBIT FUR (thrifted) 'SCARF' AND THE BEADED BAG (a gift). I ACTUALLY HAVE ON A PEARL NECKLACE (doubled as a choker) BUT YOU CAN'T REALLY SEE IT ;)
HEY, LET'S CALL THIS ONE "NOW AND THEN" ;)
           attire:
           Skirt: thrifted (I think...)
           Hat/Shoes/Fur: thrifted, Goodwill.
           Bag: gift ~ Brooch: Sears,old.
DON'T FORGET :
   SEND THOSE PHOTOS TO :
retroreva@current.net
by Monday evening, say 6 ish ?

HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEKEND EVERYBODY !!! 
xXx
Reva    

10 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Brilliant idea. I think I have already got the photo, only needs editing. I will send it to your email address ok???
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Hey Reva...Thanks for the explanation...will have the photo by Monday...great idea.
For this outfit, I think you look like you are going shopping in the big city!! Classy and my favorite pictures are the ones of you sitting on the stool!!

silvergirl said...

Was so excited when you posted your pearl idea to me.
Glad you are following through.
Gotta get my creative juices flowing now!!
Love the Look you have going on.
Almost looks like you might be boarding the Titanic back in the day.

the Citizen Rosebud said...

I can't make the deadline. Hopefully the next group post will have a more ample deadline....but I look forward in seeing the awesome ladies in pearls!

You look wonderful in your classic black and tan! Very sophisticated like your dressed for a party. Sip some champagne for me!

Kelly said...

Sounds great! Will send my photo over soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Reva--I love this skirt! Wish I could participate in the pearl party...but you know my story and I'm stickin' with it. :)

mispapelicos said...

I sent you my photos by email yesterday. Haven´t you got them????
Do let me know. I can always send them again.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicole said...

Really cool thing you've got going on here! ;)
as always!

I really like the setting of the pictures, great post! :D

mispapelicos said...

Hello Reva, I have sent the photos to both addresses now. Please let me know if you get them
I hadn´t told you how lovely you look in this outfit, veru glam!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Yay! What a seriously fun idea Reva, and I would be so excited (and honored) to participate! I'll try and send you a picture via through your email before tomorrow, but sometimes our email can be a bit screwy. Hope I can get it figured out because this is such an awsome idea!

P.S. You look seriously drop dead gorgeous and chic in this outfit! Ow ow!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin