Follow revasrags2roses

Liberty of London Dress as Skirt







I have been in a simple (r) mood as of late. Minimal accessories, less poofy hair (as you can clearly tell ;). When I saw this Liberty of London dress at my Goodwill (gasp), I had to have her. The only problem was she is an XS, and wouldn't fit my boobs, so as I shimmied her on anyway, ( Light-bulb ) , a skirt. So here is her debut. I just tucked the straps in. She will be donning boots and a chunky sweater later this season :) Honestly, I wondered what all the fuss was about when Target debuted the Liberty of London collection, but now I see how lovely the prints are, and a nice quality as well. There were 2 tops there, but I let someone else have a "designer" label as well ;) ~ I simpled it down with a T , studs, and only 2 chains of beads, a record for me. Honestly, the hair looked better in person , but we all know how mirrors will lie :)

I edited it out, but there was a dead bird right in front of my feet. He must have blatted into the fence, poor thing . Of course, I clomped all over him before noticing . Sorry, Mr. Birdie, RIP.
But, let's speak of happier times.
I am off to do a yard-sale with my Dad, so by the time you read this, I'll be westward bound.
To the land time forgot : Western Kentucky. No computers. There is running water.
Bye for Now !!! Have a great week/weekend :)
See ya next week. Boy will I miss you guys !

Shoes: Dot's ~ Fitted T: Targei' ~ Shades: Old, 80's, another closet find :)

5 comments:

Vix said...

That skirt/dress is glorious, eva. What a tremendous find (teeny bit jealous) xxx

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

Reva, this is such a clever idea. I don't know if I would wear the layers of ruffle personally, but it looks great on you. I especially love the print. Have fun in KY. We'll miss you this week.

Oh, and thanks for the support during my freakout. It really helped.

Maria said...

you look great! and for some reason I'm really loving the hair.

Anonymous said...

beautiful fabric and Nicely paired with the necklace.

Lesa said...

Hi Reva,

Have been gone for a while. I have the top that matches your skirt.
great minds think alike!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin