Follow revasrags2roses

Blue Hawaii


Ah, Vintage Sweet Vintage ! Oohh, I love this dress ! It  is a Lola from Hawaii. I was worried that it might be too snug, but it fit like it was made just for me.  I rarely wear blue, but was drawn to it this summer for some reason. It was one of those "maybe, maybe nots" that I carried around for a while. Really glad I got it ! I am still on a T-shirt cutting binge. Not sure why. Maybe because it's a cheap way to get creative . My Hubs is out of town this week and my goal is to re-do our guest bedroom and make it a giant dressing/creativity room. Kind of a grown-up play room. Wish me luck as I tend to get distracted very easily ;) I have an alarm clock that I am gonna set to allow myself only so much time on each project. I hope it works. Step 1: Put rolling rack upstairs and sort my outfits. I hope to have a new and improved house when Hubs gets home :)
I may do my roots this week, too. Are you ready yet, Vix ?
Here's to getting organized ;)
Time to Rock !
Earrings: Target - Necklace: F21 - Boots: Penny's.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I'm glad you kept the dress, it looks perfect on you! I also really dig the boots with it.

Good luck with the room!

Vix said...

Beat you to it, Reva! I did mine on friday.
That dress looks fab on you, you look gorgeous in those shades of blue. Have a wonderful week of single-dom. Hope you'll share the pictures of your finished project. xxx

VanilahFashion said...

Stunning dress!

Love the colour so beautiful
Vanilah xx

www.vanilah.blogspot.com

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

Are you having T-shirt success yet? I gave you a bit more instruction over on my blog.

I'm seriously contemplating breaking out the boots, but it's still soooooo hot. You are inspiring me though.

Jennie said...

Dear Reva,
Wow, that dress is gorgeous!
You look so utterly fabulous.
...xXx

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the necklace. And good luck on the organizing.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin