Follow revasrags2roses

ROMANTIC SKIRT / VICTORIAN ROMANCE


IT'S FEBRUARY ALREADY! A TIME OF ROMANCE, RED HEARTS AND LACEY LINGERIE.
LOVE POEMS AND LOTS OF CHOCOLATE! 

It's time for a new quote of the month, but I'm having a time deciding on one, so I'll get it up this week.




My love of Long, Romantic skirts is what I'm thinking about today!




It's a bit cold still, thus the comfy sweater.




I almost gave this skirt away, but staying true to my inner Style Voice, I kept it! Now I see Romantic skirts and dresses everywhere! I went to Targei' yesterday and fell in love with the Bohemian dresses and floral skirt. Also, the T-shirt-sewn-onto-skirt looks I once saw at Free People. I did one a while back, and will be showing it off soon!




Happy February! What will this heart-filled month bring?

VICTORIAN ROMANTIC!


Isn't this dress a beauty!


And this one!! (minus the corset!)
(Photos courtesy of Recollections.com)

MY OUTFIT:
* Sweater: Kohl's
*Skirt: thrifted years ago.
*Red belt: Target
*Red pashmina: Dots (i remembered!)

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin