Follow revasrags2roses

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN / FEATURE ME!


MY INSPIRATION!







WHICH ONE?
DREAMY?
SHY?
UNINTERESTED?
OR
SMILEY?!






GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!


SOMETIMES A GIRL JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN! I HAVE TRIED FOREVER TO GET AN OUTFIT FEATURED ON WEARDROBE WITHOUT SUCCESS. I'VE SENT OUTDOOR SHOTS, INDOOR SHOTS AND HAVE SEEN MANY OF THE EXACT SAME ITEMS THAT I WORE SHOW UP AS A FEATURED PHOTO! (Example- the pink ruffled skirt form Target). I ADMIT IT- I DO TRY TOO HARD SOMETIMES- BUT I SWEAR- THERE ARE ABOUT 4 GALS THAT ARE FEATURED EVERY WEEK! I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I MAY NOT BE AS YOUNG OR PRETTY- MY SHOTS MAY NOT BE PROFESSIONALLY DONE, BUT I HAVE STEEL OVARIES!-- YOU WILL SEE ME FEATURED! THIS I SWEAR!-- ANYHOO-


I bought these knee sox by Silver Toe, and paid six bucks for them while Christmas shopping-way too much!- as a quest for the elusive "Mustard" shade so popular.I will be mostly wearing them under my boots for a peek of mustard, but this "shoot" was too fun! I was sweating by the end!
HAT: Lands End,clx. TOP: K-mart clx. BOOTS: Bass.SHORTS:cut-off cords.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog comment. I love your quirky fashion sense!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin