Follow revasrags2roses

MY PARTY FROCK / ANKLES IN CHAINS




ANKLES IN CHAINS!






CASUAL
SCARF
LOOK.
BLING!




LACE PATTERN.




PARTY!




This is my go-to-dress up look for parties. I entered this one in the Weardrobe best holiday frock contest.It's a crochet type lace frock. I've worn it to many parties and it always makes me feel good. Basic black is what i always wear when in doubt, whether a party or anywhere. It's confidence in a color! I thrifted this  dress a few years ago, and put a spaghetti strap slip underneath. I wear my long black coat with it and can pair it with tights or pants. This year I've paired a scarf and my take on the Ankle chain look. These are ankle bracelets i bought on vacation!  I add updated shoes with each wear as the frock seems timeless. I added a vest and tied the scarf for a more casual look, but love the dress by itself better. I added a cocktail ring and blingy bracelet with big rhinestone clip earrings. When I go to a party, I like to wear my hair up so i don't worry about it getting limp (my hair is very thin). A pop of Berry lipstick and I'm ready to go! Wish me luck and fun! (I couldn't find my slip in the photo- but it adds much needed coverage with tights! With pants, I skip the slip! Hey, that's a good name for a blog! Skip the Slip!   *REVA*

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin