Follow revasrags2roses

GREY SWEATER-DRESS LAYERING










When layering I always feel bulky, but this sweater-dress is perfect. The sleeves are short, thus I can slip on a coat if needed. A thin, ribbed turtle-neck lessens the bulk, and the cozy scarf can come or go! I added "peggings"(pants like leggings) for added warmth, tucked into my fav. boots. Adding a belt can be tricky (can make me look MORE bulky) but a larger belt gives more symmetry. *TIP: REMEMBER WHAT YOUR MOM ALWAYS TOLD U- DON'T SLOUCH!- this make me look more bulky. Especially if u have larger breast-D's, etc. How'd I do? You can tell which shots I'm slouching in! Also, how'd that rooster get in the last photo? that scamp! I'm enjoying our 60's aluminum tree and light orb. Thanks karen & dave!     *Sweater: sears, *Peggings; K-mart basics, *Belt; old, *Boots; Banana Republic, *Scarf; thrifted, *Bangle, self-made, *Good-hair-day: sheer luck!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin