Follow revasrags2roses

VINTAGE WRAP SKIRT/VINTAGE AIGNER SHOES






I used to live in a VERY small town, which had 2 small clothing shops. Everything i wore came from those shops. Last year, the last one closed down, and in the back of the store were shoes dating from the late 60's/early 70's. My mom and i went nuts. As the nostalgia washed over me, I picked out 3 pair of shoes which fit. Back then a size 8 was equal to a size 7 today, so the pickings were limited. Here is a pair I found by Aigner, the very best by 70's standards, and I must say, they were still in great shape! I paired them with a Vintage wrap skirt and I,m sure they will have many more days in the sun!

1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I really like how you paired the skirt with the vest!! It really modernizes it and it looks very chic!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin